Have More Than a Fling: How to find (and keep) the love of your life
With all the dating apps out there, how are you supposed to pick a partner? There are so many choices nowadays, how do you know he or she could be “The One”?
People date based on attraction and chemistry. You find someone attractive, you feel a spark, and you hope your relationship lasts. Unfortunately this approach doesn’t work in sustaining a healthy and happy relationship.
If you’re ready to find love, you can’t miss this event! In this three-hour workshop, you will learn Anita’s “Date to Find a Mate Method” that will teach you:
• The biggest mistakes singles make (and how to avoid them)
• How to create your “dating blueprint” to find your best match
• The must-haves for dating & relationship success (they’re not what you think)
• Online and offline dating tips & tricks – for both sexes
You will leave the workshop more prepared to create amazing opportunities for love. Finding your mate will be an important – if not the most important – decision in your life. Get it right the first time.
This event is open to women & men. Bring your friends! Limited space is available so be sure to get your ticket early to reserve your spot. Wine will be served. Next date:
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Time: 6 – 9pm
Location: 70 E. Lake Street, Third Floor
Cost: $60 Early Bird, $75 Regular Price
Girls’ Night In
You probably spend a lot of time talking about men with your girlfriends. You gain understanding and support, but why not add the knowledge of a dating & relationship coach?
In this 2 hour event, you’ll have the same feeling of a girls’ night but with guidance and tips from Anita’s expertise. Your Night In is customized to fit the needs of you and your girlfriends. Every woman will receive a questionnaire prior to the event to ensure you get the most of your evening together. Don’t waste any more time dating the wrong people!
* Minimum of 3 women required for this event. Email Anita at email@example.com with possible dates and times when you and your girlfriends are available. Location of the workshop is at the office of Relationship Reality 312.